Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

Great congrats, sinful! They are outstanding! Thank you so much for thinking of me! :woohoo: Thanks so much in advance for your efforts too! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I should thank "you"! :tup: It's because of this thread that I bought the Tributes. I used to think they are too high for me. Then I saw how beautiful everyone looks in their Tributes, I decided I must get a pair! Thank you! :yes:

I should thank "you"! :tup: It's because of this thread that I bought the Tributes. I used to think they are too high for me. Then I saw how beautiful everyone looks in their Tributes, I decided I must get a pair! Thank you! :yes:

You're so welcome! So glad to hear that you're happy with your pair! :wlae::wlae:

I think the models of the Tribute line are fantastic designpieces and YSL deserves all the attention they're getting for them!

So let's honor these cool shoes and keep this thread going, folks! :yahoo:

Here are mine. They are the shorter version. I can't believe I bought these in 2007. Time flies! I love the higher version sandal that is out now but I don't know if I'd wear them enough to buy them. :sad:

Attachments

• YSL7.jpg
    YSL7.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,868
ok, mine aren't the tribute sandals but this might help keep thread going.

I have no words for how well you did these shots, sfgirl67! These are exactly the kind of pics I'm looking for and I opened this thread up for! Perfection! I think they perfectliy serve as examples for perfect modelling pics!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thank you so much for your work and congrats on these hot YSLs (love this model too)!

I have no words for how well you did these shots, sfgirl67! These are exactly the kind of pics I'm looking for and I opened this thread up for! Perfection! I think they perfectliy serve as examples for perfect modelling pics!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thank you so much for your work and congrats on these hot YSLs (love this model too)!
ah thanks!:smile: