Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

Wow! Thanks a lot everbody! Think I started something good here, the YSL tribute sandals really seem to be a matter of interest!

Keep going, can't wait to see your YSL tributes!! They really deserve to be shown! :smile:

Thank you very much as well following my request for closeup shots from the front and back, girls! I'm mainly interested in seeing if those shoes make beautiful feet especially T
for the toes and heels! I really appreciate your efforts!

So I'm staying in France this week and I can't wait to see where this thread has gone when I'm back. So keep modelling those gorgeous shoes and posting the pics, thanks a lot in advance for your work and supporting this thread!!

Sammiekat, I find them TTS. I wear a 38 in general, a 38 in YSLs in general, and a 38 in the Tributes. I myself am half a size smaller in Prada. So, I always take a 37.5 in Prada and 38 in YSL

Thanks Pishi! Appreciate your input.:yes: I think I am probably going to go w/a size 40 if I decide to get a pair. ;)

I am looking at a pair of them in black patent. My husband thinks they are crazy ugly but I love them. I think if he saw them on my foot he'd like them lol! :graucho:

They look great on everyone and are so chic with skinny jeans worn casually!

FYI I think the size on these varies a bit.

I am personally a 37.5 -38
I am 38 in CLs
but I also have a pair of black patent tributes in 39 which fit me PERFECTLY!

I thought I'd ordered a size too large but when it came home, they fit really well. When I tried the 37.5, my toes squished out the front a bit. With the 39, the width of the shoe feels the same, but the toes and heel have slightly more breathing space.

They're also really comfortable! I can wear mine walking the entire day!

Okay...I may be something of a photo-idiot. What's the best way to pose a shoe picture? Leaving the camera on the floor in an elevated position on a timer? And how do people add watermarks to photos and make them teensy-tiny for posting? I'd love to post picts, just not sure how it's best done! =) Anyone have a ref thread somewhere they can send me?

FYI I think the size on these varies a bit.

I am personally a 37.5 -38
I am 38 in CLs
but I also have a pair of black patent tributes in 39 which fit me PERFECTLY!

I thought I'd ordered a size too large but when it came home, they fit really well. When I tried the 37.5, my toes squished out the front a bit. With the 39, the width of the shoe feels the same, but the toes and heel have slightly more breathing space.

They're also really comfortable! I can wear mine walking the entire day!

hello darling - you're back! :yahoo:

no modeling pictures at the moment but i do have this picture

Picture096.jpg