Modelling YSL Tribtoos (we're back!)

love both pairs! I hope that some day I get a pair of suede lower heel Tribtoos, too (so I could walk)! :smile: I think you should stick with the same size in patent, but let's see what other ladies say. My Tribtoos are high heel suede with golden threads...
thank you for the advice!
i want to sell the high tribtoo cz it is too high for me .
Any chance you guys know any website i could sell?
I am so angry that i put it on EBAY and it is removed according to CL 'report.
They insist they own all shoes with red sole:cursing::mad::mad::mad:

ahh need help on which tribtoos to purchase, the nude patent or the black glitter fabric style - they'll be my first pair and am torn!

does anyone have any contact details (email addresses) for any of the boutiques in the UK or US - i'm having a pretty hard time getting my hands on a pair - and would like to email around the stores.

Hey girl, are your Biancas black? If so I'd stick with nude. This is just my opinion though ;)

Are you strictly looking for boutique SAs only? I have a really good one at Saks. Only US boutiques I've called are Costa Mesa, CA and the 57th St in NYC. Eli in NYC was helpful.

ahh need help on which tribtoos to purchase, the nude patent or the black glitter fabric style - they'll be my first pair and am torn!

does anyone have any contact details (email addresses) for any of the boutiques in the UK or US - i'm having a pretty hard time getting my hands on a pair - and would like to email around the stores.

Hi ladies! I recently bought online a ysl tribute.i actually tried a 40 1/2 from saks here in riyadh.since my feet are wide i opted to get 41 thru farfetch.the width is good but the strap of the sandals is quite loose though i can manage.so, when i bought my tribtoos from ebay i got size a size down which is 40 but to my surprise it is quite big for me.now im having heel slipage. I tried putting foot pads but still it didnt work.any idea on how to deal with it? I want to wear t but it keeps on slipping😔

I have this exact same problem. I have had three pair of TribToo/Tribute Pumps that I've had to let go because the heels slip. The shoes themselves are a perfect fit - I can't imagine sizing down as the toe bed would be too small. I've tried padded insoles and heel pads (I even tried TWO heel pads!) but no matter what I do, my heel slips out when I walk. I've just decided that I just can't wear these shoes, no matter how much I love them (or how comfy they may be!):sad:

Hey girl, are your Biancas black? If so I'd stick with nude. This is just my opinion though ;)

Are you strictly looking for boutique SAs only? I have a really good one at Saks. Only US boutiques I've called are Costa Mesa, CA and the 57th St in NYC. Eli in NYC was helpful.

thanks girl you're always so wonderfully helpful :flowers: yes, i think nudes a good choice, my biancas are black & i don't yet have any high end nude shoes (a crime!!) i don't only need boutiques, saks is great too, i'd love it if you could PM me & let me know your SAs info as i'm just dying to secure a pair!

.. And I think you already figured it out, but just in case it helps, I have an average-to-wide foot (including the ball of my foot) and wear the same size Trib as CL Bianca (37.5). I *might* have been able to go down half a size in the Trib, but it would have required a bit of stretch time and since they were patent, I opted to slide a pad in the one foot that was a little loose. They fit perfectly and I'll likely stick to that size even in regular leathers as well.

I can't wait to see what you score!

thanks girl you're always so wonderfully helpful :flowers: yes, i think nudes a good choice, my biancas are black & i don't yet have any high end nude shoes (a crime!!) i don't only need boutiques, saks is great too, i'd love it if you could PM me & let me know your SAs info as i'm just dying to secure a pair!