Modelling YSL Tribtoos (we're back!)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ^I don't have them with me during this Thanksgiving holiday, but I just checked Saks and it's 80mm total, with the 20mm or so heel, so it's SUPER COMFY. I literally have walked in them all day and felt fine (usually 3" or higher will kill my back in about 4 hours). LOVE!

2. The only lower heeled tribtoos on sale are the burgundy colored ones...

3. I'm so jealous I want a pair.

4. OMG what an awesome price. The lower tribtoos are currently on sale in YSL. Only the brown lizard print though. It is gorgeous. I was able to get a pair of black ones when they had their 20% off sale 2 weeks ago. its not a great discount but its better than nothing.

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I bought these from posh on main. They just fit (tts) but the wide part near my toes is a bit tight. Any idea if they stretch (they are the black suede if you can't see.) Do they get more comfy?

DSC_0007.jpg DSC_0009.JPG.jpeg
  6. My Nordstrom sale snag. I've been wanting these for a while and don't have any brown shoes, so these worked!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I have to post these, since the dog was hilarious!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sharkbait, gorgeous snag. Congrats they look amazing on you!! You're dog's so precious!

8. I actually found these shoes to be a bit large for my normal YSL size. But if yours are tight, you might consider wearing them with a thick pair of athletic socks around the house. I did this with a pair of suede Rupert Sandersons and it did a good job and creating just a bit more room.

9. Roger that!

10. Okay, I posted these in the Keep Em or Send Em Back thread, but I thought I would post here as well. I love my new Tribtoos! From Nordies, 40% off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. sharkbait, i love them.

and pishi, again, LOVE!!

12. Looove these!

13. I love these shoes in grey.