Modelling pics.: Hug Me & Whisper To Me

Thanks to everyone for the comments on the purple crash - I love metallics and so after reading everything I'll stick with my Hug Me in purple crash...I agree that the modelling shots aren't great...someone mentioned the drape being off due to paper stuffing vs. real things we keep in bags. I'm inclined to agree. I think this bag will relax and will hang more casually once broken in..that's my hope. I am also still really wanting a black crash something...mabye the TME for me. Thanks again for all your thoughts.

Mmmmmm..WTM in a black crash would definitely look fab, very rock style biker chic, and with that fuchsia lining peeping through..I am serioulsy considering this bag for fall in the black crash as I've ordered the TME in the glossy petrol..but will wait and see..Ladies this is crazy, in the two weeks or so that I have joined the BE forum I have acquired THREE bags!!! I gotta stop!!!

Hi Lovebags2.....I aready asked Jackie that question about the WTM colors in the photos. She emailed me that the one of course (midi) is Chocolate Crash, but the other pic of the WTM is a color they produced for some clients from Japan and it IS NOT in the fall lineup.....=(

I"m going to send Jackie an email to clarify the color and size for everyone.

It almost looks like the first 2 pics are the choc matte and then then the chocolate crash. I think this is the regular size, but, that needs to be confirmed too.

Hmmmm maybe if enough people requested it in the matte chocolate she could consider a bespoke for it? I know the crash leathers in the chocolate and purple are really nice but for fall/winter only as I can't find them carrying through the seasons. At some point she may introduce the more classic colours/finish leathers in these designs. Just my theory :shrugs:

Yes...I agree..... I am really interested in the WTM, haven't figured out which size yet, but the only staple color offered in matte is the Dark Grey glossy. jackie did say the chocolate crash is available with gold hard ware....that just sounds sooo yummy, but I would like to get one bag in a nice staple mate color that I could wear FOREVER!

Does anyone know if the dark grey glossy is the same dark grey as I have seen oics of here or is it a different color? I am thinking it must be different since it is glossy.

I think it is a different colour as correct me if I'm wrong but the dark grey leather used in say the LM and the LMmidi etc. is a matte grey rather than a glossy grey.