Modelling pics.: Hug Me & Whisper To Me

Totally don't blame you! Honestly, I think black will go with more, but the purple with be knockout with neutral colors, which is why I ordered it in glossy black and purple crash. I already have a pewter crash LM and I LOVE it! To me it is a subtle metallic that goes with everything (whereas the silver would be more flashy IMHO).

bag_queen ~ the Black Crash has a surface crackling and a subtle sheen, and its surface is treated with a special coating. The Black Glossy is a substantially thicker leather with a pebble-textured surface. I would say it has a similar amount of sheen to it, although its surface inherently contributes to its sheen by virtue of its pebble-textured surface.

I totally and completely agree ~ this Purple Crash does indeed look like crinkled mylar in the photo, but not IRL.

I have only seen small leather swatches and the line sheets for this 2008 Fall Collection, which citychris posted somewhere...where exactly, I can't recall at this moment.

Hopefully citychris will chime in and let us know where we may find these line sheets.

Thanks, I am new to BE and just cant get the colors straight. So the difference betwen the black crash and black glossy is crackling?

I don't know how anyone could say the purple crash isn't metallic unless it is a really bad photo because this looks like crinkled mylar. Do you have a purple crash bag-- is it darker and more understated in rela like like th swatch?

LOL, agent dsrk. Remember: "billious waves of taffeta cover the moon." See you at the rendez-vous at 00 hundred hours. Remember to bring the "plaid lycra"!:lol:

Outstanding report on the top-secret, Black Glossy leather, agent dsrk. Our superiors will be pleased.

Lovebags2, I PM'd you about this, but I'll mention here also. I'm not sure if it's because the model is so skinny, but the Hug Me looks a big larger than I expected. Would it be possible to have Jackie take pics of the model from the front, facing the camera, so that we could see how the Hug Me looks from the side? I'd like to see her facing front and carrying Hug Me on her elbow, hand as well as on shoulder or cross-body.

I'm curious to see how the 7" depth of the bag looks from the side. TIA!

Hi, I'm late to the party. Here are my two cents.

I LOVE the Whisper to Me MIDI. It is a motorcycle chic messenger-type bag. Love, love, love it.
The Hug Me is not a bag that appeals to me. Just not...me!
I think the crash colors are fabulous. I think the purple will look great with blacks, browns, blues...

Lovebags! Can we get a picture of MAKES ME SMILE?

Here they are enlarged for your viewing pleasure!!!

HugMEpcII.jpg

HugMepcI.jpg

WTMchococrashI.jpg

WTMchococrashII.jpg

WTMinchocolateI.jpg

WTMchocoII.jpg

Hmm...I think I like the WTM midi...but it would be nice to see if either could be worn over the shoulder with the two handles. The midi prob not, but the full-size looks as if it could be...I hope it does!

LOL, agent dsrk. Remember: "billious waves of taffeta cover the moon." See you at the rendez-vous at 00 hundred hours. Remember to bring the "plaid lycra"!:lol:

Outstanding report on the top-secret, Black Glossy leather, agent dsrk. Our superiors will be pleased.

You're in trouble now, valkyrie. You were NOT supposed to tell the password or the agenda.

And I'm about to preorder a couple of Hug Mes, thanks to the all this insidious infiltration time spent figuring out exactly what would most appeal to the BE market demographic.

Mission Accomplished, people. Mission Accomplished

Copy copy, I read you Agent valkyrie360, but what if the red camel flies at dawn as agent gga purports?

Confirm confirm, I have successfully secured the plaid lycra in my possession.

Excellent field report of the BE Hug Me in your photo analysis of codename Purple Crash. Reflective crinkled mylar must be confirmed. I repeat, this must be confirmed. Advise immediately if it's a no-go.

:roflmfao:

I got the purple and pewter crash Hug Mes!!!! You can't see me, but I'm doing my happy dance right now! It's not a pretty sight, but it's really enthusiastic!

Thanks Contessa for enlarging these photos! Since I know what to look for, I can see the contrasting surface texture between the flat crackling and contrasting smooth areas ~ best seen in the second photo.

These photos are not depicting its own true color of the Purple Crash leather; instead, it is reflecting its peripheral colors as well as the ambient light.

Here they are enlarged for your viewing pleasure!!!

HugMEpcII.jpg

HugMepcI.jpg

WTMchococrashI.jpg

WTMchococrashII.jpg

WTMinchocolateI.jpg

WTMchocoII.jpg