Modelling pics.: Hug Me & Whisper To Me

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Lovebags2 forwarded these pics. for me to post. I'm not sure if they are the large or midi versions, but perhaps we can get clarification later.

First the Hug Me:

Attachments

• Modelled Pictures 018.jpg
    Modelled Pictures 018.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 3,118
  • Modelled Pictures 020.jpg
    Modelled Pictures 020.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 242
Now the Whisper To Me:

Attachments

• Modelled Pictures 026.jpg
    Modelled Pictures 026.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 3,268
  • Modelled Pictures 027.jpg
    Modelled Pictures 027.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 3,319
  • Modelled Pictures 034.jpg
    Modelled Pictures 034.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 3,143
  • Modelled Pictures 035.jpg
    Modelled Pictures 035.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 241
Thanks (both you and to Lovebags2) for these!!

The 'Hug Me' is the purple crash and the 'Whisper To Me' is the chocolate crash - is that right?

They look fantastic and both colours look amazing!

The 'Hug Me' looks much bigger than I thought it would and the 'Whisper To Me' looks much better than I thought it would!!
It just goes to show how important modelling pictures actually are! :yes:

I"m going to send Jackie an email to clarify the color and size for everyone.

It almost looks like the first 2 pics are the choc matte and then then the chocolate crash. I think this is the regular size, but, that needs to be confirmed too.

I really like the WTM, and hopefully it is the midi size and not the large. I'm not sure I am in *love* but it is nice. I think it would look striking in the purple crash though. As for the Hug Me, I'm not feeling that one personally. It looks too wide and kind of awkward on the elbow, may be better worn messenger style. Just my opinion :smile:

The 'Hug Me' looks much bigger than I thought it would and the 'Whisper To Me' looks much better than I thought it would!!
It just goes to show how important modelling pictures actually are! :yes:

Totally Cornflower! Love the 'Hug me', yes, it's bigger than I expected.....would like to see it worn messenger style. Hmmm, on the WTM! :s

Oh ladies,

I forgot to mention. Jackie emailed me that later today, she will be sending me pictures of the Hug Me worn messenger style.

I am hesitant in using the word, "today" to get everyone excited. But, I"m sure by Friday, I'll have them!

For the WTM, I think the 3rd one in, is the midi? Look at the size difference with the pictures of it on her back..the 1st and the 3rd pic...It could be the angle of the picture tho, but it seems smaller...I wonder about purple crash in that....

Oooh that Hug Me...in the purple crash...oh it has my heart doing jumps..I like it even more now that I see it on a model...and I am dying to see it worn messenger..

Thanks Lovebags2 and CityChris for posting these pic for us.

They really help me. Honestly I like them but I don't LOVE them. At least not enough to pre order them. I will wait until I can see more modeling pics for you ladies when you receive your bags.

I just don't think I can do a hand held bag and both of these seem to be just that.

:drool::drool:OMG! I love, love, love the WTM midi - it looks like the first two in the chocolate (which actually looks like a chocolate glossy to me rather than a matte chocolate) are of the full size WTM, and the chocolate crash one is the Midi.

I adore the Midi and want it in several colors. The Hug Me looks awesome and that pic of it in purple crash makes me want one now.