Modelling pic of Trevi - where's it gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canipus

Sep 9, 2008
Well I'm going crazy but I came across a particular modeling pic (i am sure it was on this forum), last week that showed the Damier Trevi with the large round red epi leather LV luggage key ring attached. I stupidly did not book mark the link and I have spent hours using the search utility to go through every single picture that's been posted and you can guess the rest....
It's friggin' disappeared. I must be looking in the wrong place.
Does anyone know where this pic is. Are you the one who took the pic?
C'mon someone put me out my misery. I have wasted hours trying to find this. I've been over to ye olde bag forum in case it was there. I'm totally mystified.
NE1?:P

You may be thinking of a thread titled something like - hot chocolate with cherries. There was a pic of a damier ebene bag with the Trunks & Bags key chain in red. I don't think it was a trevi though. BTW the bag looked gorgeous in that thread!

You may be thinking of a thread titled something like - hot chocolate with cherries. There was a pic of a damier ebene bag with the Trunks & Bags key chain in red. I don't think it was a trevi though. BTW the bag looked gorgeous in that thread!

No it was definitely the red color version of the trunks keyring
http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=12025563
and it was on the trevi handle outside brass ring. The model looked quite young, Chinese or Malayan, Far East at least. It was a long thread with loads of pics posted for the Trevi.
Now I'm beginning to wonder if it was another website and yet tPF is the only large LV site on the net.
Oh well I'll keep hoping someone might recognize it. Perhaps the original poster will see this thread.:sad:

EDIT: On second thought I'll try and find the hot chocolate with cherries thread and recheck. Maybe that was it and I'm just imagining I saw the Trevi.

Status
Not open for further replies.