Modelling pic of Perlee variation ring?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a modelling shot of this ring? I'd like to get an idea of the size of the ring as I'm considering purchasing one....

Thank you!!!!

2. I've posted pictures in the past. Try a search on my user name.

3. Hi there - is this the ring you mean, where the pearls are bigger on top and smaller underneath? (I bought the ring to match with the bracelet and necklace I already had from Blue Nile, as you see in the pic).

Attached Files:

4. Yes, that's it! Thank you very much for the photo :smile:

5. Thank you! I found your photos. Do you prefer the variation ring or the regular perlee ring? I can only buy one at the moment and am not sure which I prefer....

6. You're welcome! :smile:

7. I love the variation and would go with it over the regular.

8. Perfect! I am glad you said that, because I found a great deal on a preloved rose gold variation ring. Thank you!