Modelling photo - epi 25

Alidoll

O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Can someone please post a photograph modelling an Epi 25 speedy as I'm tempted to get the grenade but the dimensions seem really small?

I've looked through the celebrities with section but none of them are carrying an Epi speedy :crybaby:

I'm only 5ft 4 so a large bag would probably swamp me but I don't want to pay £510 for something that will only fit a mobile and small purse!

Corie

Loving my Epi bag!!!
Aug 13, 2007
I don't have the epi but my dbf's step mom has one and she said it fits all of her stuff and she carrys:a makeup bag,wallet, keys, cell phone, and some other small things! I hope that helps out a little bit!

bungee

May 3, 2008
I have a red Epi 25 and it holds a TON of stuff!! A french purse wallet, cell phone, a large makup bag, hand lotion, keys.....still gots tons of room to spare! I think the dimensions are wrong on the website because if you compare the Epi 25 to a Monogram, it is alot bigger than the mono.......

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
I would post a picture of my red epi speedy 25-- but unfortunately I have no idea how to post pictures yet. I can tell you that it is definitely larger than my mono speedy 25. It holds a ton of stuff and looks really classy. The only drawback is that the opening is a little difficult to get into compared to mono speedy 25.

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
try the clubhouse, or search function. there are lots of pics in the epi and speedy clubhouses.

i have the vanilla 25 . it fits enough in there.

here are some pics i found on TPF.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=509548&d=1218218037

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=264518&d=1190794880

HEE HEE - that first picture is from me!!! :graucho: You should go into the clubhouse though - also don't forget about the epi clubhouse - and then just put in for a speedy under that particular club thread.

Apr 23, 2007
Too late tonight to pull out the camera and being in my PJs also won't do, but I do have the speedy 25 in black and it holds a ton. I am the same height as yourself and it looks great on me. The epi speedy 25 runs bigger than the mono and damier canvas speedy 25 and to most who carry speedy 30s, they get epi in 25 because of this fact. To me the epi 30 looks way too large.