Modeling the Mat Fowler

1. Hey bluekit! Here ya go! :smile: Hope this helps!

fowler.jpg
  2. wow..it's pretty good size,

is it still available in store?

3. CUTE! It is bigger than I thought.

4. Did I tell you you're the best? :yahoo: Thanks! Remember my post about not lusting over anything vuitton? well... may be this will change it. :nuts: How much does it retail for (if you know...I vaguely remembered it being in the 400-500$ range.)

5. 866vuitton might be able to find you one but they are phasing out the mat range now. =( They pop up on eBay though every once in a while and at great prices too!

6. Let-trade had one with a BIN of 379.99...it's gone now though!

7. Thanks..I love the color of yours better than amber..

I hope I can see it at eBay someday..

8. lol.. i purchased the one from Let-trade this morning!! I was insanely nervous because the price was SOOO nice and I was afraid someone would snatch it up, so I clicked the BIN and then ran to work! The color is violet, however. I wish it was the Noir, but oh well... it's a beautiful color! Can't wait to receive it!! :nuts:

Mas2388, how tall are you?? I've never seen this bag IRL, so I'm not sure how it would look on me.. I'm only 5'1''.

I've tried calling 866-Vuitton, everything in the Mat line is completely GONE! :crybaby:

9. Pretty! Thanks for sharing!

10. Hey kookielf, you are in New York too? I'm nearby too!

Btw, I'm 5 feet so no worries! Hee hee! Congratulations on the great buy!

11. Thank you!! Yep, I'm in Manhattan to be more exact. Can't wait to get it.. :yahoo: Hopefully then my camera will have returned from the shop (there was something wrong with the screen) and I can post pics!! I've been itching to take some pics and share!! lol!! :roflmfao:

12. :wtf: I guess I was way off. Those price increases make it almost impossible to save for a bag! 700$+ is way more than what I want to spend on the bag. :Push: I'm glad you bought it at a good price, though. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice