modeling shots of the azur backpack?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone who owns this backpack have time to post mod shots of it , perhaps slung on one shoulder? just trying to get a sense of the size / proportion. thanks in advance:smile:

2. My lovely SA sent me this pic

Attached Files:

3. thank you so much for sharing these photos!! very, very, helpful. this backpack is beautiful : )

4. Oh that backpack is stunning!!!

5. Love the backpack. I hope they could offer a larger size.

6. Love it! Oh dear......I was on ban island....

7. There seems to be daily ferry rides from Ban Island to the coast!

8. Lol

9. apparently, it's like a day pass but i think you can buy books of passes to save on the commute....... you may recognize some fellow commuters by their facial expressions. determined furrowed brows on the trip out, euphoria on the return trip.

10. Haha 👍

11. It's beautiful! Didn't think it was that big!

12. Oh my, I love it! Thanks for sharing.

13. Wow I'm not a backpack person but this is beautiful. This may be perfect for when I'm on outings with my 6 month old twin boys.

14. Omg this is beautiful !!!

15. Lol!