Modeling shots of new bags!!!-as requested

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH
WELL I GAVE UP WAITING FOR MY BOYFRIEND TO HELP WITH TAKING PICS SO ASKED HIS MOM TO HELP SINCE SHE RIGHT NEXT DOOR...(TALK ABOUT CLOSE FAMILY LOL) SHE IS LIKE 5FT2 AND ABOUT A SIZE 8. SHE IS I THINK 62 BUT THEY ALL LOOKED SO CUTE ON HER!. PICS ARE TAKEN AT NIGHT OUTSIDE ON THE PORCH-BREEZEWAY. :smile:

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH
lol thanks! yeah shes so little and cute,i am always showing her my new goodies so thought what the heck she probably would not mind. i tied the poppy crossbody on myself its very cute and comfy. the mia wont go crossbody but does not bother me.

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Absolutely gorgeous! She is adorable, and those bags are amazing!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
What a great Coach model!!!! Your BF is lucky to have her!!! How sweet to model for you!! Still love the Harper!!! I love your Luci too!!!!

Enjoy your new bags!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH
i love the luci,shes just stunning! the harper is great love the buckles on the handles and the chain on the strap. at 1st i thought it was not removable but the latches are "kind of hidden"

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
How sweet of Mom to model the bags!! I am drooling over your Mia Harper....I called my outlet looking for this bag and they said they didn't have any. Le sigh.