Modeling pictures btwn Med/Large and East/West Flap. Help me choose once and for all!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love my E/W very much, but lately I have been seeing the Medium/Large and was second guessing my decision on choosing the E/W instead. I remember people told me on here when I got the E/W that I eventually may regret not getting the Medium instead since it is the CLASSIC FLAP! Guess that is happening to me now.

I wound up buying the Medium the other day as it was the last one that the store had in stock. They had just gotten a shipment of them and were not getting anymore for awhile. I was thinking to sell my E/W to a friend in order to fund the Medium.

Please tell me which in your opinion truly truly looks better. I will use the bag for nights out to dinner, movies, parties ect. ect. I do feel I could get away with wearing the Medium during the day too more so than with the E/W which is a nice perk. I also know that the price difference is major between the two, but I would rather not think about that if you know what I mean :sweatdrop:

Oh and a little update for people wondering about the Red and Navy Jumbos I had gotten:

Both were returned. However, my mother regretted returning the Navy one so she reordered it a couple days ago and it should arrive today or tomorrow LOL. For me though, the red just wasn't the color red I really hoped for. I'm still waiting for another 05 type of red. So I have no regrets about that.

Anyway, here are the pix! Thank you for your help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BOTH TOGETHER:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's really difficult because both are look really good on you^^.. If i have to pick one, i will pick the medium over e/w.. cuz more practical you will use more than e/w.. !! However, you need to pick what you are really like and which one u will wear most of the time!! good luck

3. Medium!!

4. you will get more use out of the medium. i think with the e/w because of its size, your limited on the amount and sizes of items you can carry in it.
    i must say that you can really pull off the e/w thought. it looks stunning!!! they both look stunning!!
    what is ypur heart telling you?

5. I would go for the medium - I had a look at the ew the other day as well and realised I couldn't fit a lot in!!! I think the medium is much more practical and it still can be used in a more formal occasion.

6. i'd always choose medium over e/w!

7. They both look great on you. I slightly prefer the medium/large. Good luck with your choice!

8. Medium!!!!

9. Medium - it looks more balanced somehow.

I think the EW is great for evenings.

10. medium!

11. Either one. I have both sizes and I find they hold the same due to the e/w not having the compartments. The only thing is if you have something with a little more height to put in the bag it can make a difference and the e/w would hold less in that way. But I think they both look very nice on you. E/W is a nice bag to have too because it has a more modern look yet its still a classic.

HOWEVER, after re reading your post, sounds like you DO prefer the medium and if you have a buyer lined up, go for it!!

12. i have two mediums & love them dearly. i have heard some people say you can fit more in an e/w due to the medium's double flap. to me classic Chanel is the medium, just my opinion... both look great on you...

13. Actually, the E/W in my opinion fits more than the medium, so you can use it daily the same as the M/L, looks wise, maybe the medium since it is the most classic of the chanel sizes...........:heart:H

14. I have both and I cannot disagree with you. I'd argue you can fit more. Im actually more frusterated using the medium because that FLAP DRIVES ME NUTS! LOL.

15. Humm....just from the pic. the e/w look very cute on you w/ shorter chain. THen medium is nice but more elegant w/ longer chain. Am I right about the style and the length of the chain???

I would say E/W style suits your laid-back style better. :yes: