Modeling pics of the New Maxi

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These are Jill's pics of her modeling the new Maxi flap and one compairing the sizes. Looks great I think! But Im pissed the chains are shorter. WHY CHANEL WHY!!!

jills maxi 1.jpg jills maxi 2.jpg jills maxi pics 3.jpg
  2. I think it looks fab on Jill!! :nuts: Thanks for sharing, D!

[​IMG]

3. I agree! However with my need to have arm lipo, lol. I love the longer straps!!!!

4. Thanks sjunky13 for posting.

Great pictures!!! Thanks so much.:tup:

Yes, Chanel why the shorter chain????:confused1:

Jill Congrats! Love your Maxi!:smile:

5. Nooo, not the arm lipo AGAIN!! :roflmfao:

6. it looks great...irl the bags are pretty..but yes i do agree about the shorter chain..why chanel? wish the chains were at least as long as the jumbo..

7. Beautiful-I am going to get it after seeing these pics!

8. Gorgeous, thanks for the modeling pics!

9. D you're trying to confuse me. Took me a minute to figure out it was Jill modeling, LOL!

10. LOL..THANKS so much for posting for me D!
    I was swamped today!!hehe

Guys..I was so busy that i emailed these to D...she was sweet enough to post for me!

11. it looks really nice on you JILL, thanks D for posting.
    D, i too wish the straps were longer.

12. Thanks for the pics! So glad you can still wear it messenger style! I can't wait to get mine.

13. LOL. It really does look great on Jill. Jill we need a pic, front on with the maxi on one side and the jumbo on the other. Oh also mesenger style like that , from the front! Anyone else want any custom pics, lmao.

14. Looks FAB Jill!! Wow, it's not as big as I thought it would be. I think the shorter straps allow the flap to hit at a more flattering spot. Hmm, I'll definitely try this one on at the trunk show. I'm really loving the big CC logo on the Maxi.

15. Wow, it looks great on Jill, I love it and I didn't think I was going to!