Modeling Pics of the Men's Extra Courier

Clake76

Young Broke and Fab
Dec 10, 2006
As requested I had my BF take a few pics of me modeling the Extra Courier that I got today. I didn't realize how big this bad boy was until I had to stuff two pillows into it to make it keep its shape -- I find it funny so it should suit me just fine with all the crap I carry on a daily basis!

I am in LOVE :heart: with this bag!

Attachments

• picture 001.jpg
    picture 001.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 639
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 313
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 320
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 279
HOLY SHIPS! That's one BIG bag!

I love it though! Now i want a courier again :yes:

It really looks gorgeous and i love the way it looks on you in the first couple pics! Congrats on the beautiful bag!!

OMG.. YOU ROCK THAT BAG, CLAKE! :nuts: . I like your coat, I have a Coach coat similar to yours when I was living in the BAy area ( still have it, but the weather in Southern Cal is not cold enough for it) :sad:

oooo...looks good on you...its a roomy bag.
How tall r u btw? Thking of getting something for my DH in tt effect.

I am 6ft tall and 155lbs -- so I am a tall and lanky guy. And thank you for the compliment -- I didn't realize how big the bag was since I had only seen it in pictures but I think it will be perfect for my day trips and plane rides since I always struggling getting everything into my old Jack Spade.

OMG.. YOU ROCK THAT BAG, CLAKE! :nuts: . I like your coat, I have a Coach coat similar to yours when I was living in the BAy area ( still have it, but the weather in Southern Cal is not cold enough for it) :sad:

I love my camel hair coat -- I had dreamed of owning one since I was a little boy when I saw my Grandpa getting dressed for church. But funny you say that you can't wear your coats in SoCal -- I own like 20 coats that I never wear b/c I moved from Baltimore/DC and it never gets cold enough here to wear them.

And thank you for the compliments!!!!

HI Clake i hate U for looking so good with your NW BAG. :yahoo:
t`s really HUUUUUUUUUUGE, i know.
Me and my BF has tryed it in a B-shop also, we got his dog a pug with us.
And she complete dissapears in it as we put it next to each other.
We didn`t put her in the bag, she soaked of the rain.
I think it`s better not to put to much in it and just let it hang around your body. That`s also better if u get your Weekender.
Nice to have u here.

Hugs from pugs and me FX:heart: