Modeling Pics of my New Pink Pleated Satchel

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Cambridge, MA
www.foxprints.com
I've probably read all the Ergo Satchel posts but I honestly couldn't find that many pulled back modeling pics! they were all too close up! Well I recieved my Pink satchel today and I thought I'd put up some for those still on the wall about it. I'm about 5'6, 140lbs. Pardon the toilet paper, I did it at work on my lunch break just now in the bathroom, haha. It's a great size, a little big for me but I think I can look past it. My only wish is that it wasn't so wide. Height wise it's perfect but it's just, I dunno, wide. A half inch might make a huge difference! But I'm in love! I'll know for sure after I wear her for a few days! I don't think the color clashes TOO much with my red hair lol. :yahoo:

Attachments

Aug 14, 2007
That bag looks fabulous on you! Enjoy it! My navy one just arrived at the store and they are shipping it to me as I can't get down there until next week.

farmerswife

Miss you boy!
Jun 6, 2007
N. Texas
Looks wonderful on you, and the black your wearing really makes the Pink POP. Does not clash with your hair. Looks awesome, congrats!!!!!!

cherll

juicy on my coach
O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
it looks great. i also thought it was a bit big..lol... i haven't quite broken mine out yet..