modeling pics of large sasha duffel...plsssss!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. can someone post modeling pics of a large sasha duffle plsssss!!!! ive been eyeing a large choc on ebay but not sure how it would look since i am about 5'2 ish. so far i have seen it on angelina jolie and looks good on her, but of course she is a lot taller than i am. i am just concerned about the longer strap drop on the large duffel (14inc)since i am on the shorter side. thanks!!!! :heart::smile:

2. I just posted 2 pics http://forum.purseblog.com/botkier/botkier-sasha-duffle-hobo-size-comparison-pics-269185.html

3. Hi Kath, there is an auction on ebay w/ modeling pics for a large one in brown snakeskin if you're looking to compare

4. ^ hey nice to see you here. yeah i saw that one probably like 10x. but i still cant decide wether to get a large or a small (not mini). i am afraid the large would be too big (strap drop wise...14 inch is kinda long). i dunno, i might consider a small after all, but its difficult to find it in choc. if u see one let me know. thanks!!!

5. I just posted on that other thread that the link is posted to above. I am 5'3" and got the large and it is a good size, not too big. I don't think I could fit all my stuff in the small. Sorry I can't post pics bc I lost the cord to my digital camera.