Modeling pics of Bleecker Metallic Tote.. Yay or Nay?

Apr 25, 2007
I still plan on getting miss Sabrina but...

I still am not sure about this tote. I really love the look of it and for some reason that little pocket in the back! That is awesome! :yes:

But I find it VERY floppy... Does anyone else have this bag and find it falling all over itself? I just want to know if that is normal.. haha!

It stays on my should alright.. not perfect but I always have a tough time with totes and I have never found a PERFECT one. It does pass the one arm swoop test though... I find this a must with children.. hehe.

With my stuff inside.. it flops over.

2786730573_b4f9daaa66.jpg

Semi posed.. haha

2787585594_a6f7755209.jpg

My usual things fit inside ( good!!)

2787585724_a625f11ea7.jpg

And the modeling photos! These are all with my stuff inside.

2787585874_6f458444a6.jpg

2787586026_7c3a504e4d.jpg

2786729743_a3bbcd4ea2.jpg

So, is it a keeper? I need help :shame:

I have this one in Mahogany patent and I really like it. You are right, it "falls" a bit, but it's so nice to carry and it's so roomy too! I think it looks great on you, but in the end you have to be comfortable with it...

OOOH I've had my eye on that bag.I have wanted something metallic an I think that is my favorite so far. I think it looks great on you! :tup: Seems to be a perfect size too. I agree though that it is a tad slouchy when sitting. I guess I expected it to be more structured.

If you can keep her though AND get the Sabrina - I say keep her. I have the cranberry Sabrina and I love her! She and Lily are my 2 favorites right now.

Enjoy your bag!!

Normally I would say nay, as I am not a fan of the shape of this bag. However it looks really good on you, it suits you! The metallic is also really gorgeous. So if I were you I'd say yay :tup:

I think it looks great on you, size & color, too!

It only falls over the top when you set down, but it still stands up on it's own, right?

Yay! She's a Keeper!!!:tup:

Maybe the signature or the leather would flop less? I do love the way the metalic looks and the patent leather would be my second choice. I like this bag b/c my laptop fits in nicely. I also think compartmentalization is key with this bag, i.e makeup bag, card case in addition to wallet if necessary and I would tuck a wristlet in there too with all your goodies. This will bulk it up nicely. Either way this style is definitely a keeper.

Last edited: