Modeling Pics Needed: Diamants Legers de Cartier / VCA Alahambra Sweet Clover

PeacefulMommy

Nov 14, 2012
Florida, USA
If anyone owns the Diamants Legers de Cartier diamond solitaire pendant or the VCA Sweet Alhambra Clover necklace, I would LOVE and really appreciate it if you could post pics. Modeling pics would be especially helpful!!

Reactions: Taracanada

neenabengal

Oct 18, 2007
If anyone owns the Diamants Legers de Cartier diamond solitaire pendant or the VCA Sweet Alhambra Clover necklace, I would LOVE and really appreciate it if you could post pics. Modeling pics would be especially helpful!!
I recently bought a necklace over the phone and the SA helpfully sent me some modelling pics of it (and also placed a 5p coin next to it for perspective) so I could see its size properly

I know you cant get to VCA but I would think they would be happy to email you over some photos of the piece being worn if you contacted them? I would guess same with Cartier

Enjoy choosing - either are lovely pieces and I look forward to modelling pics when you get your chosen necklace :smile:

PeacefulMommy

Nov 14, 2012
Florida, USA
Thank you for that. I have mailed both customer service teams.

Tht said, I'm still surprised I haven't come across photos of either of these here on TPF!

Pazdzernika

Mar 26, 2011
Bumping this thread since I'm also considering both. I started another thread asking about solitaire or multi version of the Cartier Diamants de Leger but that didn't get response either. Totally surprised I can't find many mod shots of the Cartier necklace!

Pazdzernika

Mar 26, 2011
Thanks! I'm pretty sure I read that one - the OP of this thread was in that one, too. I also did a google search but that didn't really turn up much. I'm surprised this isn't more popular.

honhon

O.G.
Jan 18, 2011
It's a Y shape DLDC but I had to back up Cartier here. I love the perfect balance DLDC necklace has compared to the other spotlight diamond fixture necklace. It's a master craftsmanship. I am receiving a white gold 6 diamond DLDC necklace tonight and I can hardly wait!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411121874.878168.jpg

Reactions: arcaedia

honhon

O.G.
Jan 18, 2011
Just received my new DLDC last night. It's so subtle it will be my go-to stacking. I tried it with my Y DLDC and it looks beautifully dressed up together.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411172241.536720.jpg

PeacefulMommy

Nov 14, 2012
Florida, USA
Wow! So surprised that this thread popped up again! I haven't been here in a while, so it was a surprise when I saw it on the first page of the feed.

I still haven't purchased either necklace... A few things came up that dug into my savings. Maybe one day!