Modeling pics! My Belen Echandia Take Me Anywhere - Thoughts?

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
As promised, here are some photos of my new Belen Echandia Take Me Anywhere in Petrol Blue. Sorry it's taken me this long to post. I still haven't found my camera cord yet but my friend was nice enough to take some pics with their camera phone. Apologies if the quality is kinda crappy!

As you can see, the bag has a long strap as well as the two smaller ones which fit nicely on the crook of the arm, but also sit on the shoulder quite comfortably which surprised me! Oops. I should have taken pictures of the small straps on my shoulder but I was trying to hurry up. :lol: The inside of the bag is a shocking pink which is so lovely. If you're interested in seeing additional angles and colours, you can check out the website:

https://secure.belenechandia.com/asp/collection.asp?intColId=77

I have to say, I felt nauseous after buying this as it's the most I've ever spent on a bag. I was nervous when the box came but when I opened it, all that went away instantly. The bag is even more gorgeous in person and I couldn't be happier. :love:

Anyway, I've been dying to share my pics with you ladies so I hope you like! :drinks:

Attachments

• -smallbelen1.jpg
    -smallbelen1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 4,074
  • -smallbelen2.jpg
    -smallbelen2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 3,875
  • -smallbelen3.jpg
    -smallbelen3.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 547
  • -smallbelen4.jpg
    -smallbelen4.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 3,921
OMG, that bag is gorgeous ... I love love the petrol blue color! It looks perfect on you ... I like that it's versatile, handheld or shoulder! Congrats, it really is a stunning bag!