Modeling pics: Maxene boots in whiskey AND clay

I love both!! They look amazing on you. I think you should keep both, if you can afford to do that because they'll both go with so many different things! But if you can only keep 1 pair, (and as an owner of a pair of Clay's msyelf) I'd say keep the Clay. Clay is such a unique color and you could most likely pick up another pair of whiskey boots at another time. Whiskey is a color that seems to be around longer for Coach, but Clay seems to be limited. I'm hoping to nab a pair of whiskey WEslyn's on Ebay soon!

If there is any way you could keep both, I say try try try! Sell something, eat Ramen, skip Starbucks and brew your own..whatever it takes. Hopefully you got them on sale so it didn't set you back too too much...but, these boots are hard to find and hard to come by. I think they're gorgeous! I'm waiting for mine to arrive!

OMG. They are both beautiful! My Whiskey Maxenes just arrived yesterday. They fit perfectly. If I were you, I would keep both. I'm personally on a clay hunt now.

Thanks for all your comments girls! I slept on it and still cant choose between the two colors. Its like a mother choosing between her two children! haha
I hope the modeling pics arent that bad. Its really hard to take pics of your own feet! I couldnt ask my fiance to take the pics because he doesnt know yet that I bought two pairs. He called me yesterday and asked, "Honey, why did fedex deliver another Coach box today?" He knows he loves it!

Ooh, they are both so perfect in different ways. With both colors you really have almost any wardrobe possibilities taken care of! But if I had to choose, I would choose the clay, simply because I have more black in my wardrobe. But the whiskey color is so rich and beautiful that I actually LIKE it better; it just wouldn't go with as many of my clothes!