Modeling pic of Studded Gallery Tote? Thanks LA!!

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Does anyone have the studded gallery tote with pictures? Thanks to LAltiero having me looking at gallery totes tonight!! LOL! This place is seriously dangerous but my hubby keeps me in check and limited.

Does anyone have the studded gallery tote with pictures? Thanks to LAltiero having me looking at gallery totes tonight!! LOL! This place is seriously dangerous but my hubby keeps me in check and limited.

This place is too dangerous, ever since I've joined I've bought 9 bags from all the enabling! LAtiero is one of the major culprits! :P Now you're getting me to look at these totes too! Ahhh! :cursing: :roflmfao:

LOL.. I seriously asked my husband if he can parental control this site for me and he laughed. But he gets mad every time a find a new purse that I like, and I am a SAHM so he has to buy everything and I know I can't have them all and don't need them all but I see all these nice purses on here and just want them!!

Style # 11505

Took one of what it can hold. This is a great bag!

I'm 5'8" and about 130 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_1828_edited.jpg
    IMG_1828_edited.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1829_edited.jpg
    IMG_1829_edited.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1816_edited.jpg
    IMG_1816_edited.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 67
Oops! Sorry, angelann....:shame: I'm a bad influence. Lemme go do a search and I'll let ya know if I can find anything.

Here's one thanks to Miss_Sam...it's her lovely bag!
attachment.php