Modeling pic of Bordeaux/Aubergine Zoe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm sorry for the flash and the streaky mirror. :shame:

Attached Files:

2. Super cute, great color, congrats! :tup:

3. That is GORGEOUS!
    It's a toss up for me between that one and the black one-- all because of the silver hardware.

Good choice!

4. Looks great! :tup:

5. It looks beautiful on you!

6. Love the color of your Zoe!! :tup:

7. I saw this at the boutique today. It is absolutely stunning! Looks great on you!

8. The color is gorgeous.

9. That is really gorgeous. I'm thinking that I really want a Zoe now in that color combo! Super pretty!

10. O-M-G, it looks great on you! And that was the bag I keep fondling while at the boutique and Macy's today, it is absolutely gorgeous. And the color looks even richer IRL... congrats!

11. Such a lovely color and it looks fabulous on you. :tup:

12. Thanks everyone! I wore her out today and felt like a princess. :heart:

13. Love the color. I saw it at the boutique today, and they told me it only comes in one size. But, the website has a larger one, which is what I would want.

14. Ooooooo I like that one even though I have been moving away from siggy stuff.
    Congrats on your new bag! Looks great on you!

15. I love this color! I'm so getting this color in either the medium or a pouch! Congrats on your Zoe!!