Modeling Photos of the Box?

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Cambridge, MA
www.foxprints.com
Trying to find my perfect sized bag and for some reason whenever I type in "box" in search in the Bbag forum it says nothing is found! I'm confused and I KNOW there are pics around here of you gals modeling your Box's so could someone help a girl out?? =) I need to see how it looks on the shoulder. Is it too bulky? It looks like a great style! THANKS SO MUCH!

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
On page 45 of this thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/photos-wearing-your-bbags-pictures-only-37346.html

I posted a few pics of me wearing my Origan Box.
I love the Box and I also have one in Ink. I dont know why Balenciaga discountinued this style. Its the perfect size for me and I much prefer it to the Twiggy, which is a bit to long to work as a 'hand held' bag IMO....

I second that!

Love the Box. Will try to post pics soon...

btw - RDC "C" You rock that Box, you know you do!

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Cambridge, MA
www.foxprints.com
Wow thanks girls!!!!! I got my cornflower box in the mail today and oh my GOD it fits everythign PERFECTLY! The first was too small, the City too big, this is perfect! Not sold on the Cornflower really BUT the style is SOO YUMMY~~ I'll post pics tonight!

crred96

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Midwest
Wow thanks girls!!!!! I got my cornflower box in the mail today and oh my GOD it fits everythign PERFECTLY! The first was too small, the City too big, this is perfect!

I agree! The box is the perfect size. I LOVE my bordeaux box!:heart: Congrats on your new cornflower box.