Modeling my new pony tail scarf!

mm16

Loves her Pug!
Sep 26, 2007
Ohio
So these are from my birthday dinner last night and I thought I would share my adorable scarf!

What other ways do you wear your ponytail scarves?

Attachments

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't wear them in my hair but I put them on my daughter in the same way you had yours on and they look great!

You are a lovely girl!

mm16

Loves her Pug!
Sep 26, 2007
Ohio
Thanks Voodoo! I'm interested in hearing how others wear theres...always looking for cute ideas!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
That scarf looks so cute on you! I just put mine on my bags. I'm rather hair accessories challenged!

mm16

Loves her Pug!
Sep 26, 2007
Ohio
^Lol. All of my bags are signature so I'm not sure if I tied this on my bag if it would be too much signature going on.

Droo

One more & I'm DONE!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Downriver Detroit, MI
i love that scarf!!! i'd do the headband thing too.. I have one of those plastic headbands with the holes in it, so it doesnt slip off... otherwise, i'd just tie it to a bag...

very cute tho!! :tup:

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
cute! I especially love it with the sombrero :P I have worn mine around my hair like yours when my hair is down, you can also thread it through a headband that has the holes in it, or wrap it around a true ponytail. :tup: Happy Birthday!

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
It is so cute! I love it. I have tried to wear them in my hair like that before, but they always fall off...how do you keep them in your hair?:confused1: