Modeling bags at LV *pics* help :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20806
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20806

IMG_4200.JPG IMG_4129.PNG IMG_4129.PNGIMG_4201.JPG IMG_4202.JPG IMG_4203.JPG Back story, I want one or two Damier ebene bags but not all 3 since not one is exactly perfect. I already have the PDV PM and Jake PM. I believe Damier ebene for men will be seriously slowed down or discontinued so there isn't much to choose from.

Keepall - I want a keepall in ebene with silver hw but hate the giraffe

Jake mm - I love the zip top and I would use this bag a lot but it's a little ugly in this size lol

PDJ - looks the best but I already have the PDV PM

I know that you said you already have the PDV PM but I do think the PDJ lays the best on your frame. And I love the trim and detail on that bag. It looks more refined. The Jake MM looks a little bit too big and lays awkwardly on you, even though it is the same layout as the PDJ. The Keepall is beautiful, but I don't mind the Giraffe on the front. Is a classic DE keepall available? Or are these 3 pieces the last of the DE at your location? Which one do you like best and/or which feels most comfortable to you?

View attachment 3649098 View attachment 3649097 View attachment 3649097View attachment 3649099 View attachment 3649100 View attachment 3649101 Back story, I want one or two Damier ebene bags but not all 3 since not one is exactly perfect. I already have the PDV PM and Jake PM. I believe Damier ebene for men will be seriously slowed down or discontinued so there isn't much to choose from.

Keepall - I want a keepall in ebene with silver hw but hate the giraffe

Jake mm - I love the zip top and I would use this bag a lot but it's a little ugly in this size lol

PDJ - looks the best but I already have the PDV PM
I wouldn't settle for any of these bags. None of them seem to really fit your needs. Why spend $$$ on stuff you don't love?

I wouldn't settle for any of these bags. None of them seem to really fit your needs. Why spend $$$ on stuff you don't love?
True .... it's weird, but I don't love the jake mm but I would love to use it. I'm not sure if that makes sense lol. I think the PDJ is the best one out of the 3. I only say it isn't perfect because it's similar to the PDV

I know that you said you already have the PDV PM but I do think the PDJ lays the best on your frame. And I love the trim and detail on that bag. It looks more refined. The Jake MM looks a little bit too big and lays awkwardly on you, even though it is the same layout as the PDJ. The Keepall is beautiful, but I don't mind the Giraffe on the front. Is a classic DE keepall available? Or are these 3 pieces the last of the DE at your location? Which one do you like best and/or which feels most comfortable to you?

Thanks for your help and advice! You're right.... the PDJ is the winner! It looks awesome and classy and i do love the handles + cross body option. I also love the front zip. My PDV PM is my fav bag so the Jour will be a great addition since it's so similar. The Jake MM still looks awkward and ugly on me.... and just too big. The keepall surprised me... i hated the giraffe my first few times looking at the bag but this time i was more drawn to it and less fussy about the giraffe. I love the blue and white stripes a lot! The regular keepall will always be there but this one is unique. i've always wanted a mon damier ebene so this one would be it albeit with a giraffe instead of my initials lol.

So to answer your question i am thinking ..... PDJ plus the Keepall. The keepall is actually in the running as well after staring at my model pics but will think about it more. PDJ for sure!

Thanks for your help and advice! You're right.... the PDJ is the winner! It looks awesome and classy and i do love the handles + cross body option. I also love the front zip. My PDV PM is my fav bag so the Jour will be a great addition since it's so similar. The Jake MM still looks awkward and ugly on me.... and just too big. The keepall surprised me... i hated the giraffe my first few times looking at the bag but this time i was more drawn to it and less fussy about the giraffe. I love the blue and white stripes a lot! The regular keepall will always be there but this one is unique. i've always wanted a mon damier ebene so this one would be it albeit with a giraffe instead of my initials lol.

So to answer your question i am thinking ..... PDJ plus the Keepall. The keepall is actually in the running as well after staring at my model pics but will think about it more. PDJ for sure!
That's great! I agree with you about the Keepall - I love the black trim and details as opposed to the traditional brown trim. DE and black have a beautiful contrast. I hope you enjoy them if you decide to get both. You should do a reveal of what items you decided on! :heart: