Modeling/ action shots of your Celine - PICS ONLY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. surely! currently camel crazed :amuse:
    http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/11719/en/zara-sales/11016/158011/WOOL%2BSTUDIO%2BBLAZER%2BWITH%2BCONTRASTING%2BTUXEDO%2BCOLLAR

and this too...
    http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/11719/en/zara-sales/11015/153006/ASH%2BGREY%2BWOOLLEN%2BSTUDIO%2BCAPE

Celine Resort 2010

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. For my friend Egg... it's tights week for me because of the bruises I have from sclerotherapy..so legs will be hiding for the mean time:biggrin:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some old pictures that I took with my Celine. They're the same bag but taken under different lighting. Navy/beige in Medium, just in case anyone needs reference for sizing, I'm 5"5 or 163cm.

4. Does random bloggers count? Anyways...I found a few, but I think they fit in this thread better than the celeb in celine thread

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Isn't that guy just fabulous? Here's another one of him.

Attached Files:

6. This one's really in action! Found while browsing.

[​IMG]

7. And someone over at mymanybags.blogspot.com

[​IMG]

8. Blogger in cabas

[​IMG]

Man in classic box...the medium looks pretty unisex here...I guess it's because Phoebe took her inspiration from traditional mens briefcase haha

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Playing w/ Ms Navy w/ blue dresses:biggrin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sorry she's a bit hiding here I just adore the back of the dress too much:P
    [​IMG]
    sorry for the pics galore ladies..
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. My mini on its first hold, not even close to Bornsocialite26! I need to go out and wear something amazing to do it justice.

Attached Files:

11. [​IMG]

such a pretty face doesn't need 'doing justice'! :girlsigh: enjoy her!

12. I saw these pics online... Good for our reference i guess :smile: and to add to the library of Celine bags, I will add to the threads that are related

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. i belong! :biggrin:

last thursday, a cocktail event...

[​IMG]

14. The camel has been a toss around bag for me.. she's at par w/ my goyard's endurance for all around mommy bag:biggrin:
    she look's nice w/ these boots Mother gave me..my first wedge boots that is only 2 and a half inches haha! perfect height, wide fit and for skinny calves hehe:biggrin:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: