Model your Pochette Metis Reverse!

View attachment 4317932 Do you have a Pochette Metis in reverse mono? What kind of outfits do you wear it with? Please do share your OOTDs and how you style them. Would love to see your PM reverse in action :smile:
This is such a great idea! :tup: I would also have wanted to see exact this kind of specific thread for focus on "reverse PM mod shot" since before as this unique reverse is very interesting how to pair! I've been teaching on PM clubhouse too but it is hard to find reverse mod shots in there. I just got reverse PM too and it would be so helpful to see others stylish idea! Hope any owners of reverse PM share their chic mod shots here! :smile: ;)

This is such a great idea! :tup: I would also have wanted to see exact this kind of specific thread for focus on "reverse PM mod shot" since before as this unique reverse is very interesting how to pair! I've been teaching on PM clubhouse too but it is hard to find reverse mod shots in there. I just got reverse PM too and it would be so helpful to see others stylish idea! Hope any owners of reverse PM share their chic mod shots here! :smile: ;)
Maybe you should set up a dedicated Reverse clubhouse thread just for reverse print bags. Not just PM.

Typo in my previous post - “searching” not “teaching” :smile: