Model sizes NM photos

TGramman

Jul 8, 2014
'Been lovin the newer NM photos using size 6, 8 models, even noting the size she is wearing in the description. Just a refreshing change up.
Photos: NM

Attachments

rainneday

Feb 8, 2013
Wow, that is great. It would be nice if they let you view the items on in a variety of sizes. Even height-wise it would help. I am sure it wouldn't be that difficult with all of the tech programs there are now to manipulate pics. This is a good start!

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Boston
Wow, that is great. It would be nice if they let you view the items on in a variety of sizes. Even height-wise it would help. I am sure it wouldn't be that difficult with all of the tech programs there are now to manipulate pics. This is a good start!
I agree! I'm pretty tall, and sometimes the really thin models wear a very small size, and it doesn't fit them they way it should.

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
This is a refreshing change and realistic

This makes it easier to judge how something might look on

sanibelle

Dec 20, 2011
THAT is one awesome idea!!