Model Recruitment at EU?

Hey guys, I saw a pic from EU's english instagram account and the deal looked too good to be true. Has anyone reached out to eu regarding this event?
What exactly is a model event other than letting the clinic use your before/after pictures? I'm contemplating if I should apply for it or not since it seems like a good deal to get the surgery fee covered. But at the same time, I'm a bit worried since I don't know what a model does for a clinic lol.

Any clues?

Also, if there is anyone who got surgery here, can you please reach out to me? I need more reviews about eu.

scrn.PNG

Just a marketing strategy I think. A good way to know any foreigners interested in having a procedure with them. I think the majority will get 30% to 70% off, which is what they are currently offering if they can use your pictures and have you write a review.

Of course, there might be at least a few got covered 100% but you will never know.

Part of me wants to be a model for a discounted price, but doing plastic surgery is a personal decision for me, so it feels weird to have people potentially see me. It's a weird feeling even though becoming a model would be much cheaper despite being a foreigner price.

Just a marketing strategy I think. A good way to know any foreigners interested in having a procedure with them. I think the majority will get 30% to 70% off, which is what they are currently offering if they can use your pictures and have you write a review.

Of course, there might be at least a few got covered 100% but you will never know.

Hi, may i know how much do they offer if they use your pictures and gave them testimonial post surgery? trying to figure out the discount range. thanks =)