Model pics of Tiffany Bow earrings?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'd love to buy my sister some mini Tiffany silver bow earrings for her 21st, but I'd prefer to see a picture of someone wearing them so I can get an idea of size etc. before I buy them. Does anyone have them?

2. not the best pic...but it was taken in a hurry on my phone. hope you can get the idea.

I love them.

Attached Files:

3. Thanks :biggrin:They're gorgeous but not really my sisters kind of thing I think I might get her the bow necklace instead...
    Wish I had pierced ears now :shucks:

4. I've been itching for a pair (but silver earrings turn dark on me quickly)!! I just looked on the website and theres a gold version for $300, anyone know if its the same size?

5. Hi, i have the xmas brochure and the earrings are the same size as the silver.

I am hoping to get the mini silver pendant. its so cute, i only like the tiny versions of all the pendants, my fave is the peretti open heart in small. I prefer things small and understated. :smile:

6. I have these earrings and wear them almost every single day! I'm 21 also :smile:

7. Is 25 too old to wear these?

8. I don't think 25 is too old to wear the bow earings I was thinking of getting a pair in yg & I am nearly 40. :nuts:

9. yeah they come in the same sizes,

10. ugh im 24 and i wear bows everywhere! :smile:

11. i think the mini is too small, i would go for the medium

12. I tried the bow earrings in store and they are SUPER cute! My only problem now is I can't wear silver earrings for a long time otherwise my ears get irritated. I also tried the gold but the silver color looked better. Does tiffanys take custom orders? I would love a pair in rose gold or white gold.

13. I can't wear silver earrings either -my ears are VERY sensitive. I have several pairs of silver Tiffany earrings and would love to purchase the bow earrings as well. I'm 25 too and don't think I'm too old for them hehe:smile: A few Tiffany SAs have told me that all of their earring posts are gold or gold-plated and I've never had any allergic reactions. I would die for these in rose gold too!!

14. Yay!! Good to know! Because I *really* want them!

15. Thank you! Now I want them even more!