Mocha, not Mandarin, the discontinued Epi colour?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ...is what my SA told me today. Is he just really not on the ball or could this be the case?

2. I thought mocha was discontinued awhile back. I know on the LV official website that less and less items are available in mandarin. I have a feeling that maybe BOTH of these colors have now been discontinued. (I was told in May by a SA that mandarin was to be discontinued.):crybaby:

3. that's what i heard from my SA too!!!...It's my fave colour!!!

4. I was told that the mandarin and the navy blue were being discontinued by the end of the year. I guess that's when the are officially discontinued because the manadrin is already getting pretty hard to find now.

5. I think it's a shame either way, I really like both colors and hate to see them go

6. I thought I heard Canelle was replacing Mocha so that both Mocha and Mandarin were disc..........

7. They are discontinuing myrtille? Noooooooo :crybaby: , it's like my fave colour
    But I *think* mocha will be discontinued, I don't see many pieces with that color on elux, but it's definitely a gorgeous colour.

8. Mocha HAS been discontinued a while back and mandarin is the color they JUST stopped producing according to one of the SAs I talked to. I find it funny that I got three dif. answers from three dif. SAs at three dif. LV locations in Toronto.

9. Im positive mocha was discontinued a while back also. The mandarin no idea.

10. My SA confirmed that the mocha and mandarin are both discontinued.

11. My SA is not the most knowledgable, I speak from experience ("what's a wapity?" he asked last time):rolleyes:

12. Your SA is correct!I really love love love that Mandarine color...

13. Doesn't the Mandarin colour stink like cat pee ? Someone mentioned that before in another thread back in the day :shrugs:

14. Lol I think it was confined to a limited number of Speedys. My Mandarin Jasmin smells yummy.

15. Lol Laurence needs to educate him :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice