Mocha KOOBA RENEE with Champaigne Trim

It's in my husband's car at work! I know I should have went to the Post office today myself. My Setela also came today too!
And Today is my Birthday....how appropriate because hubby didn't say anything negatory when he told me they came. But I think I could hear his smirk!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....How exciting! Two wonderful bags are awaiting their arrival. You must be soooo excited. I can't wait to hear your take on the Renee...I'm bettin' it will be good! I hope that you enjoy your special day.

Oh Ciatta, you were right. It's absolutley lovely. That soft crinkled leather with the beautiful contrasting whipstitching. And I know it's going to be durable. It has the same leather as my Brooklyn bag. Wonder if it was the same year because the crinkled leather and color is exactly the same. I'm so glad I got the bag. Memories of the Marcelle but so much better for me.

Congrats on that Renee, bag sounds wonderful (maybe I should start looking for a Renee instead of Marcelle, but then again, what's wrong with having both (if I ever get so lucky...:smile:)

And Happy Birthday!:yahoo: Mine was on Monday!

Lexie, your Renee looks fabulous and oh so practical.

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lexie, I hope you spent your day ordering more Kooba bags, after all it was your birthday!!!

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too Maggie, hope you had a fab day.

:party::drinks:

Thanks for the birthday wishes....and as a matter of fact, Yes, I did buy a bag yesterday. But not a Kooba. I got a Persa Gustto. Us Kooba Lovers allow ourselves a small diversion sometimes :smile:

Beautiful! I am/was watching both of them. I think the starting bid on the used one is a bit high though.
Glad to see your the one that got the new one!
Still working on the olive scarlett, but she won't sell it to me until the auction ends:sad:

Husky, if you're interested, there's one on Bagsborroworsteal's outlet for $349.. looks like the same color as Lexie's?

Congrats on a great bag Lexie! I love it. I wish there was another color though. I think I'm good w/ brown bags. Great bday present to yourself =)... happy belated!

BabyK - I had already seen that and posted it in finds - but thanks!!! There's another farrah up on ebay too. Can't decide which style I like better! Fairly sure I would like the hobo, but I think the renee seems a bit big for me, and also looks like it would be tighter under the arm. Decisions....