Mocha Epi - discontinued?

1. Hello ladies!

I decided that I need a mocha epi key holder to protect the stuff inside my bags from the havoc they wreck and to match my wallet. There is a 4 key holder in mocha available on the website but I'd ideally need one that holds 6 keys. I remember the SA mentioning that Porte-Tresor International was discontinued in Mocha when I wanted one earlier this year (I did manage to get one in the end) so I was wondering if it's the case for other things?

D'you think I might be able to find a 6 key holder in mocha anywhere or should I start considering other colours? :confused1:

2. All mocha has been discountinued.

3. Aww, I was hoping that wasn't true - I love that colour, it doesn't show up grime :shame:

Righto, another colour it is then... Red? Cannelle? Maybe it's good that Blueberry and Mandarin are out of stock or I would be here forever trying to choose.

Oh, I also noticed that the 6 key holder shows up as £115 on the website but £110 when I go to product detail or add it to my basket :confused1::nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice