MOAR Kangaroo for me!!! + Updated LE Pictures come and LOOK!!!

latinmalemodel

Je Aime Vuitton
O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
hello first of all sorry I haven't posted enough like I should but I been busy and im a bad influence to you all anyway lol look what I got today another Kangaroo baby it was my first choice and I LoVe it the Damier lining is TDF and the rusty looking hardware is nice for a change it makes the bag look vintage so without further adieu here is my new SS08 Soana Cabas in Gris and I know you guys wanna see my updated LE collection they just look so pretty together I can't wait for fall so I can get a new fall baby plus im having some other goodies delivered soon so stay tuned...

What's inside the pretty LV box?:graucho:

cimg1847rq5.jpg

Wam!!!

cimg1852zj6.jpg

cimg1863lf0.jpg

Hmmm Damier!!!

cimg1857ud4.jpg

Detail...

cimg1854nl3.jpg

cimg1861fo7.jpg

My Kangaroo babies any one have a caramel sac plat they wanna donate for a noble cause???

cimg1867ym9.jpg

congrats!!! it is gorgeous! if you ever feel like you don't need it anymore..CALL ME ;)

and you don't need to loose 3 pounds, you have a great body and i like your style!

Niiiice! Congrats! Why do the men's bags get all the fabulous linings? ;)
Oh and I noticed you broke your dark bag streak :graucho:

Thanks Orodruin! it's true all the mens bags get the best lining I will post pics of all the lining of my bags soon and I guess you could consider it a "light" colored bag compared to the other lol but it's still a neutral boring color just like I like them..