MMy Favorite reveal! Plus an SLG

NatalieChore

NatalieChoreographer
Aug 29, 2014
Went in tonight with my husband. Wanted to get something before the price increase!!! Tried on so many bags, it was so much fun!!! I already have a Neverfull GM, 2 Totallys, speedy 30 B, and 2 full size wallets. Wanted something different from my collection.
Fell in LVoe tonight!!!!

Favorite MM in DA and pochette cles in DA.

Sorry, I have terrible lighting in my room! Tried to get a pic of it crossbody! I'm 5' 4" and have really big boobs hahaha fits just at my hip!

This is such a great bag! So versatile. I am able to fit my pochette cles attached to my keys, mini pochette I put my cards and cash in, iPhone 5 with case, gum, and lip balm. Definitely still room for more. This will be my weekend bag and for going out!

Beautiful, is this your first DA items? I just read on the Favorite club where you can buy a Bolt key chain extender if you need more length. But you also have the SpeedyB strap looks like. Enjoy!!

Beautiful, is this your first DA items? I just read on the Favorite club where you can buy a Bolt key chain extender if you need more length. But you also have the SpeedyB strap looks like. Enjoy!!

I do have a totally pm in DA. I lbe the DA print!!! I used my air balloon charm, it is the bolt key chain extender with the balloon, and it doesn't really make that big of a difference! Good for me, I can use that extra $200 after today's LV trip 😜