Mmmmm Minty!!

Jan 17, 2013
I wasn't going to, but I totally did....

I was browsing Nordstrom's website a day or so after MBMJ released the new Minty color... I was like, "Well, that's really pretty, but what would I ever wear a green bag with?" Sunday I went to Nordstrom just to see the color in person....

Minty Fran now sits on my desk watching me work away. This color is so luscious!! My first Fran, been wanting one for 8 or so months now. I'm still concerned what a green bag will really go with but the SA said green is becoming almost a neutral in the bag world. True? Still thinking I need this style in a neutral also though, completely love it. Anyway, I can't even describe this green, it's just so yummy. Pictures coming soon.

That's the truest photo of the color I can get by the way. I took photos the other day where it looked like a grass green, very bold. It's just a little darker than a pastel green.

Thanks! I can't believe I've lived this long without a Fran. She holds an entire world and still doesn't feel bulky under my arm when I use the shorter handles over my shoulder unlike most bags. I think I'll need more of this style in other colors for sure.

its beautiful - mint is such a great way to describe it! it will definitely go with lots - plus so many summer dresses have green flowers or leaves on them - it will go well!