Mmm...which speedy should I get?

wonder4

Sep 17, 2008
It's a lil bit early to say this but....I've been thinking about getting a speedy at the end of this year (a christmas/new year gift:love::love::love: for myself)

But...still can't decide which line should I get? Could you guys help me out????Please~~~~~

So far, my options are monogram speedy 25 or epi speedy 25....

WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET????

I know "monogram" is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy popular but....it's so classic...and "epi" is sooooo elegant.....it makes me so hard to decide.....

btw, is epi leather easy to take care of??
cuz I've been buying mono and damier goods...both of them doesn't require too much "energy" to take care of....haha:tup:

Hi! I say the Epi Speedy, like they said ,a lot of colors to choose from. Classics like Black, Red and Ivoire. New colors are Cassis and Grenade. Grenade comes in the size 25, not sure if they have it in 30.:tup:

I'd suggest an epi in a fun color for you, so that you have some more variety in your collection. You already have monogram bags.

I saw the Speedy 25 in the grenade color the other day, and it's adorable. The cassis is pretty, too, and it's a change from basic black.

Epi leather is easy to care for, in my experience, but I've never had a Speedy, so I can't speak to whether the epi in that particular shape has any issues. I've read that epi reminds some people of cardboard, but that association has never once crossed my mind (if you're even considering epi, I'm guessing you don't think it resembles cardboard, either--I just wanted to say that you're not alone in admiring epi).

Good luck deciding!