mmm...electra n navarro....what happen to them???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmen Files for Divorce from Dave

THURSDAY AUGUST 10, 2006 04:00PM EST
By Stephen M. Silverman

Carmen Electra Photo by: Chris Polk / FilmMagic
carmen_electra.jpg

Carmen Electra filed for divorce Thursday from her husband of less than three years, rocker Dave Navarro.

Legal papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court state that petitioner "Tara Patrick, a.k.a. Carmen Electra," 34, and Navarro, 39, wed on Nov. 22, 2003, and separated on July 18, 2006 – the day after they announced they were "amicably separating."

Citing irreconcilable differences, Electra requests that their assets be divided as specified in their prenuptial agreement and that the court not award spousal support to either party. They have no children.

By all accounts, the breakup has, in fact, been amicable. Last month Electra told PEOPLE that she was still living with Navarro, who said in a statement, "Carmen is my best friend and I love her more than anything."

A source told PEOPLE that hectic schedules were to blame for the breakup: Navarro plays guitar in the band Camp Freddy and hosts Rock Star: Supernova and Electra has been shooting the movie I Want Candy.

Electra recently denied a report that she'd gone on a date with Jamie Foxx; Navarro has been spending time with adult film star Jenna Jameson, PEOPLE reports in its new issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.