mmm... CHOCOLATE!

May 23, 2006
Chocolate LAMBSKIN that is! :graucho:

Presenting my Easy in chocolate brown. I've been wanting a new brown tote for work, so I was happy to hear that my SA at YSL NYC still had one from fall 2010 in stock when I talked to him last week (since all the lighter spring colors are on the shelves right now). Its a dark dark brown, similar to the original 2006 chocolate brown buffalo Muse that I used to own.

I previously had a small Easy which I ended up finding to be a bit small for my taste. Yet I've always thought the medium Easys were a bit bigger than I needed for casual use. But I'm going to give this medium a try for commuting back and forth to work. I think the size is perfect for that. And the leather is so luscious, there's no way I'm sending it back, lol!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Yves Saint Laurent Easy in chocolate brown.JPG
    Yves Saint Laurent Easy in chocolate brown.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 7,033
  • Easy2.JPG
    Easy2.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 5,495
Loving it Cosmo.

Makes me seriously consider the beige version for Spring. BTW, there is one on the Saks website called 'Beige' and one on the NM website called 'Kaki'. Does anyone know if these are the same color because they don't look like it, but maybe that is a lighting issue?

Karolinka, I am so so so smitten with Celine right now!!!!

Gchandler5, you would think those two are the same color beige but its really hard to say for sure unfortunately. The one at Saks almost looks like it has a metallic sheen, but the NM version seems matte.

Thanks Nat! ;)

Loving it Cosmo.

Makes me seriously consider the beige version for Spring. BTW, there is one on the Saks website called 'Beige' and one on the NM website called 'Kaki'. Does anyone know if these are the same color because they don't look like it, but maybe that is a lighting issue?

I have the beige Easy coming today. I was wondering if they were the same as well. I think they are because I made a collage of all the images of a beige/khaki/tan/sand easy I could find and the hues are consistent.

Cosmo, I just can't get over your bag--it is just divine!

As for raining Easys, expect a light drizzle with beige crest today and a scattered shower of marine patent tomorrow.