Mlsephoralover's Valentine's gifts REVEAL!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay....So I went a little CRAZY with pics...LOL! But I got these from my wonderful hubby and wanted to share them in detail with you guys because one I have not seen posted. =)
    Would anyone like to see?

2. I'm here!

3. Lets see it!

4. First up is the Jewel Metallic Small wallet, part of the V-day collection....I had to have it when I saw it. To cute~~that may be why you will see pictures from every angle...sorry if it is a little overboard.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the lining
    [​IMG]

5. So so cute! Let's see the rest!

6. Here the wallet is stuffed with all my junk
    [​IMG]

I also got the mini skinny...on sale @ dilards!!
    [​IMG]

7. Sorry ok....Poppy Glam in~~~can anyone guess?

8. Very cute!

9. that wallet is cute! and I like the scarf

10. If you guessed Kaleidoscope...you were right! =) Bad new though so far it does not come with the charm originally pictured...if it does later my SA said she could get me one.
    [​IMG]

11. I cant get into the colors on that bag lol, if it was pink and purples..i would be all over it

12. #12 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my youngest daughter modeling it for me =) (she just woke up from a nap...lol)

[​IMG]

13. they do have it in pink and orange =) With matching sandals I'm told ;)

14. Yay! U must be so excited! He did great!!!! Happy V-day to u and yours!
    Enjoy ur lovelies!
    Oh...and can they be any cuter!

15. Ok...thanks for letting me share my excitement~~~one last picture (I PROMISE) A group shot...
    [​IMG]