MLD calfskin vs lambskin

Oh my gosh...just received this beauty yesterday and couldn't wait to use her....First time today and I am SO in love with this bag. It is GORGEOUS. I didn't think I would like this strap, but this is exactly what makes this bag so gorgeous. I am so glad I decided to try this one. I first had the supple in indigo sent to me and I really liked it, but wasn't in love with it. I can't say for sure exactly....But when I laid my eyes on this and held it, it was love at first sight. So functional and so beautiful....the quality is so amazing.....View attachment 4167664
Is this the medium size?

Do you find the medium size to be good for everyday use ? Not too big? Can you also tell me which boutique had the indigo is it in the US?
I am in love with this size....which surprises me since I usually carry bigger bags. It is SO comfortable and is SO gorgeous.....I am LOVING this bag. I sent the Indigo supple back to Bergdorf Goodman. Let me know if you would like my SA's info....She is WONDERFUL!

Oh my gosh...just received this beauty yesterday and couldn't wait to use her....First time today and I am SO in love with this bag. It is GORGEOUS. I didn't think I would like this strap, but this is exactly what makes this bag so gorgeous. I am so glad I decided to try this one. I first had the supple in indigo sent to me and I really liked it, but wasn't in love with it. I can't say for sure exactly....But when I laid my eyes on this and held it, it was love at first sight. So functional and so beautiful....the quality is so amazing.....View attachment 4167664

hi there i am deciding between Dior lambskin & this glazed calf skin. Have you been experiencing any peeling with this one? Thank you so much!