MK's high waisted skirt

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know who makes this and where I can get it? I'm in love with it!

Attached Files:

• mk.jpg
      mk.jpg
      File size:
      39.4 KB
      Views:
  2. I saw that pic and searched but couldn't find out, where was the pic taken?

I want it too!

3. I actually think she's wearing a dress and not a skirt/top. I don't know who makes hers, but both Badgley Mischka and James Perse have similar dresses this season.

4. I still don't know who makes the outfit, but she was wearing this at the April 2007 Teen Vogue Party for Libertine for Target

5. I think it's YSL but I'm not sure.

6. It's Alaia. I just saw a black one at Saks.

7. I'm not sure they would still have this in stores - it's from the spring 2007 season or possibly fall 2006 - though there might be something similar.

8. oo thanks! I'm going to see if I can find one anywhere!

9. very cute

10. lovelovelove the outfit!!!!!!

11. I don't know where you are, but the Saks in Manhattan had one left as of 2 days ago.

12. If it was a Libertine party, it may be Libertine.... you know how stars are....

13. American Apparel makes a similiar skirt to this one that's probably a lot cheaper, in case price matters. The models in the pics are wearing it on the hips but I have one and it looks much cuter pulled up in a high-waisted style. MK's skirt is wool and this is cotton but you could achieve a similiar look for summer.

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa6327.html

14. are you serious? do you remember what size! I find this skirt absolutely TDF :drool::drool:. I'm going to call tomorrow morning ASAP!

15. That is a cute outfit!