MK's day bag? size??

Demi

O.G.
Jul 1, 2008
Yeah right! On her 4 foot something self? Get out of here! There's a ton of threads that have been around about celebs carrying fake bags and a notorious billionaire is Ms. Hilton herself (Paris for clarification). I just hope that MK is not in with that bunch, but by the looks of that Day, it's too small for her tiny frame!

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
NYC
I think it's just a well worn bag. I have a day that is so worn in and smooshy that it looks a good amount smaller than the days that I have that haven't been as loved. The leather is just draping differently than a regular stiff Day. There are pictures of 05 weekenders that are so smooshy and worn, they look much smaller than new stiff weekenders.

sunny07

O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
^^ ITA amiekbs. My black day also looks smaller than my newer days because it's so worn and drapey (love it!!) Actually, I've never seen MK w/the day bag before!! Is this new for her?

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
I third that. I know at least one person who has such a drape-y Black Day that it looks smaller than a new-ish(or not broken in totally Day). BTW I have never seen MK w a Day bag either :huh:

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
definitely real, my day bag is half the size of what it was originally cause i use it all the time...

chris19

O.G.
May 11, 2006
www.instagram.com
definitely real, my day bag is half the size of what it was originally cause i use it all the time...
how does that work? I always thought the more you use it, the more it drapes so the longer it gets. If it does look smaller with use, then I can consider getting one as I've always thought the day was too big for my 5`1 frame.

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
NYC
^You should definitely consider buying a well-loved one. The leather sort of collapses on itself when it's well worn and it just looks like beautiful pillowy leather and there is no really distinct shape like you have with a brand new day bag.

The day bag is my favorite style, you should for sure try it out!