MK where have you been all my life!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies :smile:

I'm normally a Coach fan but the past year or so I've been seeing some TDF MK bags! My friend is a fan too so now I'm hooked. I love the styles they offer and I've been wanting to branch out from Coach. I'm just so in love with the styles! Here are just a few beauties on my wish list :smile:

MK Python Embossed Top Zip Tote

MK Sequin Medium Grayson Satchel

MK Signature Medium Travel Tote

MK East West Signature Tote

and I LOVE the wallets! I think I have a new obession :smile:

2. Welcome to the world of MK:welcome2::welcome2:. I have recently started to collect MK bags after being into Coach also. I needed a change and now I don't see myself buying anyother bags for a long time.

I like your choices! I hope you get a few new bags for Christmas!

3. Thanks! Same to you :smile: I just love the style of them. How have yours held up? My friend has a GORGEOUS black bag, I wish I knew which MK is was but it's beautiful!

4. My bags are holding up well. Quality is just as good as coach bags.:smile: Be sure to come back and share your new bags when you get them. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice