MK Uptown astor shoulder tote

Hi, I am usually in the RM or Treesje forum, but I am looking for something different. I was wondering if anyone has the uptown astor tote, and how you like it. Also, any modeling pictures I can't seem to find them. Wondering if the 2 top straps fit on your shoulder? I am interested in black one with the gunmetal hardware on the mk website. thanks so much in advance and have a happy Thanksgiving :biggrin:

^I just got Luggage and Black yesterday at my MK outlet. :yahoo: I've been hunting down the ones with silver hardware for months. The shorter double straps fit very comfortably over the shoulder, even with a coat on. I'll try and get some mod shots for you this evening.

Here's the pic of Katherine McPhee that first sparked my interest.

attachment.php

Attachments

• KMcPhee.JPG
    KMcPhee.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,129
I haven't seen the pictures of black with gunmetal, but that sounds really nice. I guess it depends on what look you are going for. I think the silver will stand out more. The gunmetal would probably be a little more subtle and may look a little "dressier". Of course, I haven't seen it so I am just guessing.

I have a black drawstring astor with silver hw. It is shaped different than the uptown astor, so I won't bother with mod shots. I do have a pic of it in my collection link below.

Here ya go. I took a pic with the black/silver since that's one you are consideirng. As you can see there is plenty of room with the double straps. I am 5'5'', size 6-8

attachment.php

Attachments

• BlackAstor.JPG
    BlackAstor.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,174
Thanks kings! I think it was around $350? It was 25% off and came out to $260ish + tax. And someone mentioned there will be an additional 20% off tomorrow on Black Friday.

Where did you order the black and gunmetal? I haven't been able to navigate on the Michael Kors site at all for a couple of days.

That black and silver is gorgeous. I love this style.