Mk rose gold vs tortoise shell watch

finerthings15

Jan 9, 2012
I want to indulge myself and invest in only oneMK watch. I am equally in love with the rose gold runway as well as the plain tortoise shell with crystal markers. Which would be a better option? pics of watches in action more than welcome! Thanks everyone!

I'd go for the tortoise shell between the two. It's very fresh in that it's a more novel take on watches than the usual metal. Don't hate me but I also don't go for plated metal so that's another reason why the tortoise would appeal to me in this brand. I've seen the tortoise versions online only and I think they look like cool watches too.

benchwarmer said:
here's the tortoise MK, I'd say it's the nicest one he does, it's just really cool to use tortoise in a watch, I've never seen it interpreted that way. I love it for sunnies too and have a few pairs in it.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/michael-kors-tortoise-chronograph-bracelet-watch-40-mm?ID=488862&cm_mmc=Google_PLA-_-michael+michael+kors-_-34372767904-_-pcrid=20389566064&gclid=CKzQuPiP3bQCFQLd4AodzD0APQ

This is the exact one I've been eyeing! It's beautiful!

It's a pretty watch. It's dressier than the Nixon one. And the crystals on it are very small and there's not much fake gold, so even picky me when it comes to those things bec. they look kind of cheap on some watches, thinks it just a cool looking watch. It's just a pretty watch all around. If I had to pick one MK watch, that would be the one.

I want to indulge myself and invest in only oneMK watch. I am equally in love with the rose gold runway as well as the plain tortoise shell with crystal markers. Which would be a better option? pics of watches in action more than welcome! Thanks everyone!

I Just ordered an MK tortoise watch today ! Mine doesn't have the stop watch, but in the 3 circles it has the day of the week, military time, and something else i forgot... Lol but I exchanged my original Silver watch w/ the Mother of Pearl face for this one because it was more light weight and it's so pretty in person! :smile: Can't wait for it to come in the mail!

chicoleeta said:
I Just ordered an MK tortoise watch today ! Mine doesn't have the stop watch, but in the 3 circles it has the day of the week, military time, and something else i forgot... Lol but I exchanged my original Silver watch w/ the Mother of Pearl face for this one because it was more light weight and it's so pretty in person! :smile: Can't wait for it to come in the mail!

Congrats! Modeling pics please!!

i love the runway watch, planning to get it in silver if i can sell my silver & rose gold MK watch! i'd go for the one you think you'll get the most use of - the one that matches most of your jewelry (if you don't mind mixing metals) :smile: