MK Reveal: Fulton & Hamilton

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I'm new to the MK club! Recently I snagged a hamilton satchel from Nordstrom during their sale and I was completely won over by his brand. I've posted my hamilton reveal on the other thread but I thought I will do it together with my Fulton bag as I don't see a thread for that particular design!

Hamilton satchel in Navy :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fulton Quilted Tote in Luggage! Surprisingly, my heart is leaning towards this style of bag too, as huge as a Longchamp! I managed to snagged this off ebay at a great price as it was a store display piece. MK logo slightly tarnished but everywhere else is in excellent conditon! I love the leather, its so squishy like a pillow!!! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful!! Love them both!!

3. Welcome to the club ... and congrats on your bags ... their beautiful ... :smile:

4. Thanks, you're pretty quick! LOL. Was still editing the post before I saw your reply!

5. Lol ;)

6. Thank you, I love them too! And I had a 'LOL' moment at your quote signature! I have so many bags to last me for years but yet I keep buying!!

7. Pretty!

8. Same here too ... I buy so many bags and end up keeping most of them and I don't even know which one to carry ... lol

9. Both bags are beautiful, congrats! I'm rather partial to the Hamilton, and absolutely love her in the navy! Gorgeous!

10. Lol I acquired about 10 new bags since January.. Hahaha I feel you!

11. Hehe yeah hamilton is pretty too, I want another in a fun colour!

Thank you!

12. You should! I have fuschia and summer blue and they are both so pretty!

13. Congrats on the new babies!

I got the same navy Hamilton on sale too, and she's one of my absolute favorites. I get compliments every time I'm out with her!

14. I've also been dying for a quilted Fulton. I saw the red quilted Fulton satchel in my MK catalog a couple years ago, and STILL regret not buying it as it sold out very quickly. I found one new one with matching wallet on eBay but I missed the auction end by 15 seconds :sad:

15. Hehe glad I picked navy in the end! A nice pop of colour!