MK Outlet?

Jun 26, 2007
Has anyone been to a MK outlet recently? I'm going home for the holidays and there is an outlet mall nearby that I'd like to visit.

Can anyone describe what they've seen lately at the outlets?

TIA :flowers:

No coupons at outlet. Saw lots of Hamiltons, ID chain, Big Valley styles. Did not get anything due to return policy is store credit only within 14 days. Will check out bags at dept stores since they have 30-90 days returns. I get nervous buying expensive items and not able to return if it does not work for me.

In Aurora, Ill, Hamiltons, pythons shoulders, lots of wallets, not super good deals tho....and watch the Hamiltons, some at the outlets are different, missing the key or something was off, authentic of course, but different

I was just at the Gilroy, Calif outlet today!! They had Gansevoorts in four colors (teak, black, vanilla, lugguage), lots of Hamiltons, Upton Astors (almost bought a vanilla one with silver hardware), lots of Beverly's, hmm and I think the made for factory Woodside line. All bags were around and additional 25% off and my MIL got an additional 20% off for being a AAA member.

The bags were all neat and everything seemed to be really well stocked and the sales staff was so nice and helpful.

For Christmas, MIL bought me a continental zip around wallet in python and a super cute, ruched tote in vanilla! So gorgeous!! It's got chain handles with leather woven in between the chains! The tote was marked down to $109, the wallet was on sale for $99 and both were an additional 20% off for that AAA discount. I TOTALLY SCORED!!!

I was just at the Gilroy, Calif outlet today!! They had Gansevoorts in four colors (teak, black, vanilla, lugguage), lots of Hamiltons, Upton Astors (almost bought a vanilla one with silver hardware), lots of Beverly's, hmm and I think the made for factory Woodside line. All bags were around and additional 25% off and my MIL got an additional 20% off for being a AAA member.

The bags were all neat and everything seemed to be really well stocked and the sales staff was so nice and helpful.

For Christmas, MIL bought me a continental zip around wallet in python and a super cute, ruched tote in vanilla! So gorgeous!! It's got chain handles with leather woven in between the chains! The tote was marked down to $109, the wallet was on sale for $99 and both were an additional 20% off for that AAA discount. I TOTALLY SCORED!!!

Hey there

What colors did they have in the hamiltons please?

Okay let me think...that I can specifically remember, they had gunmetal, black, brown (the dark brown, I believe the SA referred to it as "teak"). They seemed to have a lot of both the regular size and large size. They were on sale at 25% off but I am sorry, I didn't look at their prices.

Any updates on what is at the outlets? The SA at a boutique mentioned that there was going to be alot of stuff heading to the outlets soon. If anybody can give us a heads up or some spy pics of what is there that would be awesome!

No coupons at outlet. Saw lots of Hamiltons, ID chain, Big Valley styles. Did not get anything due to return policy is store credit only within 14 days. Will check out bags at dept stores since they have 30-90 days returns. I get nervous buying expensive items and not able to return if it does not work for me.
This is the same reason I do not buy anything in the MK outlet.....I do not like that return policy....I have found Macy's to be the best with a 6 mos return policy. I have been buying alot of bags there. I did buy a luggage wallet in the MK outlet but i KNEW I wanted that to match a certain bag so I knew I wouldnt be returning it....I dont like that they only give you store credit if you want to return something....if I pay CASH, I want MY CASH back if I decide I dont want it.....scares me!